- New Circuit Board Design: Save time, trust our experts.
- Circuit Board Redesign: Increase efficiency, decrease cost.
- Circuit Board Design for Manufacturing (DFM): Check your work, prepare to scale.
- They cost your company money
- They are unreliable
- They cause unnecessary stress
- Overall they fail your company
You deserve efficient, long-lasting, and sustainable circuit boards at a reasonable price.
- Talk to our engineers. Tell us about your goals and circuit board specifications.
- Approve your prototype. You get the final say in your design.
- Receive your circuit boards. Receive high-quality, made-in-USA circuit boards on time.
Whether you have a new Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design or an existing PCB that you would like to re-design, we are equipped to help you. With over 100 years of combined PCB engineering experience, we have the following capabilities:
- Firmware/Software Development
- Compliance with UL and CSA specifications
- High-Speed Signal Design
- Creation of schematics and generation of appropriate PCB files
Another key step is the layout of the surface-mount and through-hole components. We provide:
- Multi-layer circuit board layout
- Creation of parts’ library
- 3D model CAD drawing (optional)
- Keeping “design for manufacturability” in mind
We offer programming in the following languages:
- C, C++
- Visual C#
Prototyping is critical to making sure the board operates flawlessly. We will purchase bare boards and parts, and assemble the prototype boards. The prototype, schematic and Bill of Materials (BOM) will be sent to you for approval. At your request we can send you:
- Gerber Files
- BOM Files
- Pick & Place Files
- Layout 3D model CAD Drawing
Assembled in the USA
Our circuit boards are manufactured in Asheville, North Carolina.
Our circuit boards are so reliable we offer a lifetime warranty.
Jaw-dropping customer service
Clear communication, friendly service, and problems solved.
Circuit boards that work
The first time and every time.
Instant order tracking
Easily stay informed of the status of your shipment from order to delivery.
As a small company, we can work with you to meet your needs.
"Customer service is impeccable. RMAs are painless, quick and easy. Email/phone calls are always answered to almost the same day."
Lorilee Allen - ERM Manufacturing
"They are very good about working with us and getting product out if we need it sooner. They usually try to go above and beyond to meet a certain date. I also know they adapt their product as needed. They don’t mind developing new things for us."
Jon Heffer - PTL Equipment
"We are very satisfied with the service and quality provide to us by Mathis and look forward to doing future business with you."
Rick Hooker - EECO
"Communication is wonderful. I always receive prompt response to questions and orders are always confirmed."
Michelle Lasky - SEES
We understand how frustrating it is to waste time dealing with poor communication, a lack of quality control, and pieces that simply don’t work.
Mathis Electronics has been in business for 40 years. During that time, we’ve tackled the issue of quality control by instituting visual inspection and testing all our boards prior to shipping. On top of that, we have a 99% customer satisfaction rate.
We’ve spent years developing the perfect system to meet your design and redesign needs. So you can get more product for less money.
Don’t let unreliable circuit boards keep your business from delivering. With Mathis Electronics, you get circuit boards that work and keep your company profitable. Fill out the form below to talk to our team today.